Concert Calendar

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Generation decline talks tour and the new album.

I caught up with Generation Decline's Andy and Angel, about their new album and the tour they're starting tomorrow.

We did this interview over the phone. I slept in; and Sarah, my wife, came home for lunch which I didn't expect. The interview actually took place an hour later than we expected, but they were ready for it to happen, and understanding of the delays.

In the spirit of getting ready for the podcast, I decide to just go ahead and share this interview as an MP3.  You can hear it on our SoundCloud, shown below.



I cleared it with them to put this out as MP3. Just so you know, they don't still think this in print.

Also, good to note that I didn't edit this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment